An experienced supportive care team provides support and information to people in their own home or community.
- The service is available for anyone with cancer, their family/whanau, friends & carers at anytime during their cancer experience.
- You can access these services by calling the Information Helpline: 0800 226 237 or calling into the Cancer Society Centres
- Our service offers care and support that complements your health care services.
- Groups & Programmes
- Local Support Networks
- Volunteer Driving Service
The supportive care team will support you and offer:
- emotional support
- practical assistance
- turban assistance
- prosthesis fittings
- groups & education programmes
- agency for Total Mobility
Trained volunteers work alongside us providing practical help such as:
- home visiting
For more information phone 0800 226 237